Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Surprise Visit!

Imagine trying to take the kids to "This is the Place" Monument, finding it closed and wondering what to with our five kids and our night in Salt Lake. Imagine everyone crying or yelling in the car, Aaron asking me which way to go, Emily and I trying to come up with an idea and the phone ringing. Imagine me seeing that it was Jessie and thinking I better not answer right now b/c it is mass chaos and we will want to talk forever. Then imagine me deciding to answer and me hearing Jessie tell me that she was in UT only two minutes from where we driving! Imagine us flipping a U-Turn and pulling into Jessie's driveway literally two minutes later! We were so excited! I cannot believe that they were here and that it worked out like that! We spent the evening together and then made plans and got together a couple more times while she was there. You have no idea how great it was to sit and talk and let our kids run wild, just like old times. It was so much fun adn I can't wait until it happens again!








No comments: