Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nana and Papa

We had a great time in July with Nana and Papa. We went to the zoo, the science center and even made it down to Nauvoo. We saw the Joseph Pageant and Aaron and I got to go to the temple. It was great. The kids finally got to ride the wagon. We seem to just miss it everytime, but we made it this time. And it's a good thing, too. We promised them the whole way there that they could ride it. So we we were glad we made it. We also got to celebrate Papa's birthday! We were so lucky to have them here with us and appreciate all of their help!










1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

Those bonnets are adorable, especially on Lainey!!! We got one for Brooklyn too, when we were there. Katie, I just wanted to thank you for all you have done for me lately. Having you as a friend makes me want to stay in Iowa for sure! But I think you might want to ask for another sister to visit teach because I am a lot of work.
In all seriousness, thanks for everything you are so great. Love ya