Monday, October 1, 2007

Just hanging out

Decorating for Halloween. The girls thought this was so much fun!
We made caramel apples with some friends. Hallie and Maggie ate more caramel and choclate out of the bowl than they got on the apples. Yummy for the rest of us!
The girls at FHE doing their favorite thing-- "Brag time". We all stand in front of the TV, ideally one at a time and say nice things about each other. The girls love it. Good thing i don't let kids touch my TV. The fingerprints would drive me nuts! (J/K- that is pretty bad!)
Maggie loves to try and swat flies. Unfortunately, we always have one or two in the house.
Daddy and Hallie caught a pet frog. Hallie named him Cinders and kept him in his "home" until we convinced her to let him go so he could find his mommy.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Katie!! I am so glad that you finally updated your blog. I check every week or so to see what might be there only to find the same thing. Sounds like you are doing well. You look great and your girls are adorable. Isn't it great to have little girlies!?! I am getting used to my little guy right now but he really is a sweetheart so I don't have much to "get used to." Keep up the blog! It is great to see what you are up to.

Kerry said...

Hi Katie! I just found your blog (courtesy of Shane)! What a beautiful family you have! Are you guys in Iowa? Ha! Glad to know I am not alone in the great mid-west.How old are your girls? They are so cute!

The Wright Family said...

Katie ... you really are in the sticks!! ha! hA! You have a cute family ... growing up so fast!! I can't believe how fast Adelyn has grown up!! Time flies way to fast! Cute blog, I'm glad to see you're updating it now ... any word from Pat lately??

{Erica} said...

That brag time is an awesome idea! And my tv, computer screen, windows and mirrors look just like yours :). Your girls are so cute! Do you still have the frog?

Debbi said...

Katie! I am completely a dork because this is the first time I've seen your blog! How fun! I love your girls decorating. Isn't fall so much fun!

Sarah said...

Hey Katie, I didn't know you had a blog, what a loser I am! Well it looked like the girls had fun decorating, I love the frog!

Emily said...

My favorite was the frog. It is an awesome Dad who will catch a frog for his daughter.

- Dave R.