Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pray Always

I am posting this for my Mom (she's making Christmas gifts) and as I put it up I thought I would just comment on how much I love this saying. Aaron and I got these blocks when we began this journey to med school and it has become our tagline. Things haven't gone exactly as planned, but we have managed to pray alot and believe that it will all work out. I love having the gospel in my life to help me have hope and be faithful. With God, all things are possible and I really believe that. Hope you all have a great day!


(top block is 6.5 inches long by 2 inches tall, bottom is 8.5 inches long)

6 comments:

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

Thanks for an awesome reminder! How truly blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives. I love your new family pictures. You guys look great and your girls are darling!

Whitney said...

Thanks Katie! I needed this today especially.

Anne said...

great, katie. and what a cute family picture for your header.

Sarah Hastings said...

I love that saying. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I look at maggie and immediately think it's Hallie, until I look over and see Hallie and can't believe how big she is! I love the family picture as well, y'all look grat.

Lark said...

That is a great saying and a great reminder!

How is it that all this time I didn't know that your husband was in med school? I knew he was in school, but didn't know for what.
Ok, I don't want to make this comment a novel, but I suddenly want to talk about things becuase we are on this journey of medicine too. so in a nutshell:
loved the time during med school; residency is everything they say it is; keep your expectations low; I have a great blog to invite you to when hubby is in residency; our marraige has been better since residency (not that it was bad before but its really great - hard to describe).
Ok, thats all for now.
I'm going private soon on my blog. send me an email if you want an invite: parknlark at gmail dot com

James and Jessica Ford said...

I'm reading your blog...again. I am bored, and it makes me happy. I love you, Jessie